.

Search This Blog

Got Milk?

Oh Milk. I told myself that I was better off without you.  I never even looked back when I walked away from you.  I thought the bond between you and lactose was one that would never be broken, so I said my sad goodbyes forever...

That is until I found you, Lactaid...

Can it be?! Is it true?! It's really you but without lactose!!!  
It's good to be friends again...I've missed you.


I thought it only appropriate to give my proper homage to milk...

A big thanks to Bek for taking the pictures (and buying me the milk)!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl!! this would have made the perfect valentines post! its almost romantic! ;)

M. said...

So Cute!

sarah.flyingkites said...

oh. my. word. This is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

So Awesome!
Looks fresh off a magazine - everything about it - even the catchy wording at the bottom - love it:)
DB

Rebekah said...

it turned out great tam!! i love the "in a flash" part on the picture! so funny!

bethany lane said...

this is AWESOME!!!! i just love how you made your own 'got milk' advertisement!

Marla said...

You are Quite Something!

Christen Leigh said...

Wow, as funny as this is, I am seriously impressed with your creativity. :) You should send it in to 'got milk' and see if they'll pay you something for that. ;)

Mindy said...

LOL!!! LOVE IT!

Amber said...

SO . . .even if the whole idea, working and picture itself wasn't totally fun and adorable, YOU look adorable in the picture.

just saying. : )

Amber said...

Oh - and I meant worDing, not working. : )

heidi said...

too cute!

smw said...

you are so funny. :)

Whitney and Isaac said...

does lactaid actually taste like milk? i've always wondered.
ps. this is so cute. I read this and i was like... this is sooo Tami- to be able to turn something as normal as milk into an interesting blog post. This is the kind of stuff that makes you an artist Tami.

Tara said...

I agree with Whit. Never a dull moment on your blog. :-) Love the ad. I agree with the rest of them. You should sent it in. I feel like I could see it in an In Touch weekly magazine. :-)

Abi said...

Tami,
You are so cute! I love how this post turned out!
Keep it up!

Post a Comment