.

Search This Blog

Brian and Tara {Engagement} - Sneak Peek

I got a bit emotional looking through the images from Brian and Tara's engagement shoot.  I should have expected it...after-all, Tara's not just my cousin, she's been one of my absolute best friends throughout my life.  I love her like a sister and I think she looks so gorgeous in these pictures.  She's marrying Brian who works for CAT, but really, he's just a country boy at heart!  He's become my friend and I just love him too!  Brian, you're looking mighty fine in these pictures too! 


So, enjoy a sneak peek of Brian and Tara's engagement shoot!...More to come next week.

Um,  I can't even tell you how much I adore her expression...Tara, I'm pretty sure phrases like "breath-taking" were made for moments like this.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

CUTE! Tara and Brian you are such a good looking couple! Great job Tam!!!

Mindy said...

SO cute! I agree Tami, that last one is breathtaking! Fabulous job as always Tami!

Rebekah said...

they ar gorgeous tam! I love that they are in a corn field...but still looks classy somehow! Tara and Brian you look so great together! Glad the weather behaved!

Haley said...

LOVE! These are great Tami! Brian and Tara... you look so wonderful. I can't wait to see more! :)

Whitney and Isaac said...

Tara that last picture is one of the prettiest pictures i've ever seen of you!

smw said...

these made me a little teary. :)

jessica leman said...

wow, Tara is just beautiful and tiny little thing! My goodness, what a perfect little dress for her! :) great job Tami, you have such a great touch and style.

Kait H. said...

that last picture is incredible! i LOVE IT! tara i agree with whit, probably the prettiest picture i;ve ever seen of you! tami! i cant wait to see the rest! once again, tam you are so great.

J Gutwein said...

AHH.. :)..

sarah.flyingkites said...

these are AMAZING

Tara said...

Thanks guys! You're too kind.

Post a Comment