.

Search This Blog

Those Irish...Keeping Me Accountable

It's noon, and I'm eating lunch and answering e-mails.  I just remembered that I hadn't blogged today, so I thought I'd just skip on it...when a little leprechaun ran up and smacked me upside the head (okay...not with their hand, but with their Irish Blessings!). I was reminded of my promise of a daily blessing from them, so here's my mid-day blessing to you...

May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire 

I like those Irish...leprechauns and all. :) Hope you're having a good Thursday! Hope you've got some fun or relaxing weekend plans! I'm really excited about mine...and I'll share them next week, here on the blog! :)  

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this little mid-day blessing!! xoxo

Daveana said...

I really liked the blessing today!

smw said...

I'm really wondering when you're leaving. We'll have to chat if we get a chance this weekend.

Post a Comment