.

Search This Blog

Josh + Rachel {Just 'Cause}

You may remember their wedding I shot last year (here)...I always tell my couples that if we don't get a chance to shoot an engagement session, they have up to one year from the date of their wedding to use it as a Just 'Cause Session! Needless to say, I was super excited when Josh and Rachel took me up on that!!

It was so fun to catch up with them and see how married life has treated them...it's been "kind of awesome" in the words of Josh! And I believe him!

Sometimes I don't know if my couples are laughing with me, at me, or just as a result of the weird instructions I give them! :)
They picked such a fun location that gave us great natural reflectors and beautiful lighting!!
They may just be one of the cutest couples every...ya think?!
So sweet.
Their ability to have fun together is super contagious!

This is Josh's version of "not smiling"!! I love it!...Let's just say, we didn't get a serious look, but I may just like this even better. :)
And yes, they are as sweet and kind as they look!



Seriously, Rachel...
...if they could bottle your cuteness...I'd be the first in line to buy it! :)
Yes, you guessed it...they're kind of awesome.
Josh + Rachel...
How fun to get to hang out with you!! It's so fun to hear about life since your big day and to hear all about your wedding day from your perspective. :)  I'm absolutely thrilled to see that life is treating you well and that you two seem even more in love than you did...which I didn't know was possible. 

TP


30 comments:

Abby P. said...

Tami, you did a perfect job of capturing Josh and Rachel's personalities!! These pictures are adorable!!!

Emilia Jane said...

So cute!!!

emilykate said...

Fun!

alisonsutter said...

So fun, great shoot!

Meredith said...

These are awesome!

smw said...

so great. :)

Daveana said...

Adorable Tami, as usual! :)

amanda Miller said...

That black and white....SO good!

heidi said...

I agree...so cute!!!

Keidi said...

Lovee how you work with light Tami! These are beautiful!

Rebekah said...

these were all so good! i loved so many of them!

Joshua Thomas Smith said...

We love them! AND we had so much fun shooting with you again!!! You are awesome! :)

Beth said...

These are so great! I love them all. It's near impossible to pick a favorite. :)

Kathy said...

You have captured many of their special expressions and personality. Nice collection.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures of a lovely couple

Erin Wilmoth said...

These are so fun!

Laura D. said...

What a lovely, godly couple :)

Tasha said...

Tami, you did a great job. And that Josh "not smiling" picture made me laugh out loud...i could envision the whole thing in my head. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!
From: NS

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. I would just look at these pictures all day if it didn't make me a creep. They just capture so much of Josh and Rachel's joy and love, LOVE IT!
From: Kiera

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of two wonderful people! Love ya, Josh and Rachel! mb

Kaitlin K said...

Such beautiful photos! Josh and Rachel, you guys are unendingly adorable :D Love the one where Josh is "not smiling"- classic.

krude said...

You guys exude the joy of the Lord! Tami, you captured them beautifully! Lovely photos!

Ben R said...

These are the best pictures because these are the best people. Oh, and I'm sure the photographer is great, too!

Deanna said...

Wow, these are beautiful photos of two very beautiful people. Great all around! :)

Paul Friz said...

ZOMG you guys are sooooo cute. I cant believe it has been a year already. totes adorbs you two.

Anonymous said...

wow, just beautiful, just beautiful

alexander boerckel said...

great stuff guys

T.J. and Emily Lemons said...

You guys are so gorgeous! I'm jealous of your 1-yr pics! :) excellent!

Post a Comment