.

Search This Blog

These are a few of my FAVORITE THINGS...

I've missed blogging.

Hey there, friends!  Happy summer...hot HOT summer, eh?  Wow! Weddings and heat have seemed pretty synonymous these days...but it's been a lot of fun, so I shant complain! :)

Speaking of...my dehumidifier broke a couple weeks ago.  This is serious...as my place gets extremely humid. I've ignored the problem but last night, at 9:30 pm, I picked up a contract to read it and when it limply bent backwards, hugging my already damp hand, inside my mind, it went something like..."IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...and with that, decided to plunk down the cash for a new dehumidifier at 10:00 pm last night.  I've never been so excited to make a "boring" purchase!  Thus, was my inspiration for  Favorites Things as my dehumidifier is now one of my favorite things!  I like it so much that I'm close to naming him...something extremely charming and reliable, as that's exactly what he is.  

And "charming" is a great lead-in to my second favorite thing which is my new frog that I got from my friends, Chris and Beth as part of a birthday gift! Yes...apparently, this birthday is lasting all year long! Woohoo!!  Isn't he so cute?!  I've kissed him a couple times, and still no prince charming, but seriously...this little guy does just grand for me. :)  He's a salt 'n' pepper shaker from Pier 1 Imports

 Along with that gift, Chris and Beth also gave me these magnets that they MADE!!! Yes!! I told her she could sell these because it's just that cute! The big square is actually made to go onto the refrigerator, but I bought this little easle and use the magnets to hold notes to myself.  Apparently, this little DIY project was something she found via Pintrest.
Finally, I've been listening to this version of "Free Fallin'" by John Mayer a LOT on my recent road trips.  I don't know what it is about this arrangement, but I'm trying to resist listening to it so much or else I'll end up hating it...kinda like eating too many Sweadish Fish, which I may or may not have done.


Well, it's good to be back. :) Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey Tami,

We are in the market for a new camera and would like to step up to a DSLR. I know you have done a post or a vlog about this but can't remember when. Do you know offhand? I would love your input!

Looking forward to our session in a few weeks!
Aubrey

Tami said...

Aubrey...
I'm glad you asked this question because I've had several people mention they want to find something on my blog and I keep forgetting to add the "search" box, so if you search for DSLR, you can find it, or the link is: http://www.tamipaigeblog.com/2012/01/what-camera-should-i-buy.html
I'm excited for our session too!!!

Christen Leigh said...

Hehe fun post! I saw you from afar at Troy and Chalise's wedding and somehow never talked to you--boohoo! I hope you are doing great and I suppose I'll see you in about a week at the lake weekend. :)

Love ya!

alisonsutter said...

You've been missed! Loooove the little frog. He's super charming.

Anonymous said...

my favorite blog post ever!! just kidding :) but a) i just love the little easel you found for your magnets! and b) you keep kissin' that lil' frog, i'm sure he's just storing them all up, and one of these days you're gonna wake up to a dashing young man perched on your kitchen table!!! ;)

Daveana said...

I've done the same thing with those silly little fish. Cute gifts!

Post a Comment