.

Search This Blog

Joe + Nicole {Engagement}

Joe + Nicole...
You radiate goodness.

I know...that sounds silly.

But it's true.

The whole time I was going through your images, I kept thinking, "There is such a brightness about them..." and I know that to be with you is to laugh a lot, to feel at ease, and root for your love.  I am genuinely so excited to not only document your day, but to get to be an observer of your day and I am full of confidence in what your life will bring as a couple....

Nicole...I adore how easily you laugh!...I think we may be soul sisters. :)
Dang y'all.
Joe...it's not always easy to hold up to a beautiful girl in pictures, but you do juuuuust fine my friend!

Nicole...seriously girl.  I mean really.








And probably my personal favorites from the shoot...


7 comments:

Jenna Leigh said...

OMG! I LOVE this, that sun flare in those last shots - perfection. What an adorable couple! Great work Tam!

sarah said...

Hey, Nicole was my neighbor growing up! In fact, I babysat her a few times:) Great pictures!

Rebekah said...

These are adorable and beautiful at the same time!! Great job Tam!!

alisonsutter said...

Oh goodness, I feel like I say this every time but WOW, these are beautiful. Such a talented lady you are.

smw said...

these are awesome. you are just so good.

Amanda said...

Love these so so much! And her red dress!

heidi said...

Great job again!!

Post a Comment