.

Search This Blog

Apples + Dip

The other day, my friend Emilia Instagrammed a picture of her afternoon snack and it looked so good that I decided to try and create it! She gave the ingredients, so I just came up with measurements...well, my version of measurements! I eyed everything so it's as best as I can guesstimate! They're all approximations. ;)

I know several of you who are eating "clean", and thought this may be a good snack for you and decided to share it here!! I made it with greek yogurt, but you can certainly use your homemade yogurt and tweak this to what fits into your eating style.  I think it could also be good with other fruit such a pineapple or bananas.  It may also be good with pretzels or grahm crackers!

Peanut Butter Honey + Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
I'd guess it to serve 3-4 people

Ingredients:
1 cup - plain greek yogurt
3 T - creamy peanut butter
3 T - honey
1 generous pinch of cinnamon

I mixed them all together until smooth...and ate! Yum! 


Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

Emilia Jane said...

Yum! <3

Rebekah said...

Looks so pretty and sounds yummy!!

Post a Comment