.

Search This Blog

Little Princess

I'll say it again...this girl is one of the coolest people I know. I absolutely LOVE hanging out with her and I got to have some good one on one time with her the other morning. Bek had to run somewhere and asked me to watch Darci for an hour. We were playing when I got the idea that it would be so fun to curl her hair...however, she didn't share in my enthusiasm until I said, "I'll make you look like a little Princess!", knowing I'd found her weakness as she simply adores princesses. Her eyes lit up as I sat her down and she sat perfectly still for the next 5 min. as I did some quick curling. The finished look?! Adorable. I managed to get some shots of us playing after she'd had enough primping. That's my girl...keepin' it real. Love you SO much, little Doozer.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Amber said...

the curls are precious . . .

Jessica said...

SOOO cute!! Love her hair and the memories you captured are so sweet! Cant wait for our session next Saturday!!!

Heidi said...

Too cute Tam!!! I LOVE the first one...such a Doozer face and the hair is adoreable!!!

LOVE it!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Oh my, these are seriously ADORABLE!! I love them - she is SUCH a doll. Great job Tami!

leah said...

oh my word.

she is gorgeous.

Rebekah said...

These are really good tam! I'm so glad you got some of her...she can be so hard to photograph. Thanks for making her look so pretty...somethig I don't always take the time to do!

Kasey said...

What a doll! Great pictures Tam!

smw said...

adorable.

megs @ whadusay said...

ditto everyone else!! :)

Leslie Ringger said...

goodness! my favorite is the one of her on the swing with the 2 stuffed animals. so cute!

Sandra said...

PRECIOUS!!
Tami, Either day in September works for us:) YOu let us know when YOU would like to come. Thanks. Can't wait for you to capture my little boys in photo:)

Post a Comment