.

Search This Blog

Jeff and Whitney - Wedding

To say that she was stunning would be an understatement. Whitney was so beautiful...it was such a classy wedding and reminded me of royalty. The entire wedding was exquisite. I'll post more pictures later but wanted to put up a couple...


You can never go wrong with pearls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one was actually posed by my cousin Whitney (check out her blog: whitneyandisaacstrong.blogspot.com) who came as Bek and my assistant! I think she did a great job and love the fun flirty feel of it! Great job, Whit!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Whitney and Isaac said...

Oh my gosh!! They turned out so good!!! If you ever need an assistant again, i'm your girl! It was so much fun being a part of the action and spending time you with and Beka. You are amazing.

heidi said...

Awesome job Tami AND Whit! So so cute!

Rebekah said...

I can't wait to see more!

Love,
bek

Tami said...

Tami.... Whitney and Jeff are on their honeymoon right now, but I know they will be so excited to see these when they return. Thanks for the "sneak peek," (they are awesome!) and for being part of their special day.....

Tami K.

smw said...

GREAT! again!! can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

Post a Comment