.

Search This Blog

Gnat You Again!

I can't believe I'm going to post about this, but I simply must as it's almost a phenomenon to me...

About a month ago, I was sitting at my desk here at work when I noticed a little gnat flying around me. I thought it was pretty grose and tried to kill it, but couldn't, so ended up kind of forgetting about it. It is now 4 weeks later and without fail, that little gnat shows up for about 5 min. every night, just taunting me, flies around and then he's gone. I just keep wondering why it hangs around my desk and honestly, it makes me feel like I must be a dirty person!

About a week ago...guess who showed up flying around in my home!!! That's right...this little gnat. I'm convinced it must be the same one that visits me at work. UHG!! I finally told my roommate, Leah, that I feel compelled to name it as it's one of the most consistent parts of my day! So, this little gnat has been christened "Little Leah" pronounced "Wittle We-ah" as it is apparently now my 2nd roommate!

Yep, this truly is a Silly Nothing post.

Also, just a reminder about the contest I've got going on...I LOVE this contest...probably my favorite so far as it's soooo fun getting people's pictures!!! Please keep sending them to me!!! :)


Summer Lovin'


Here's how it works...send me your favorite picture you've taken this summer to tami@tamipaigephotography.com to enter! You can send just the picture or you can title it...if there's a story that goes with it, that's great too!!!


Now, I want it to be understood that I'm not looking for amazing photography skills (although, those are awesome too)...I just want to see your summer fun! It can be a funny picture, just a picture you took that you like, something that captures what you think of as summer...anything!!!


There'll be two winners...one who is randomly picked from the pictures submitted and one that I'll pick that I think best captures the theme of the contest!


The winner of the contest will get your submission professionally printed and be featured on this blog (it'll be more fun that it sounds...trust me)! All submissions will be posted on this blog at a later entry, so by sending me your picture YOU ARE GIVING ME PERMISSION TO POST YOUR PICTURE.


The deadline is September 12th!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment