.

Search This Blog

Happy "Late" Birthday, Leah!

"A day late and a dollar short"...pretty sure that saying was talking about me. Well, it's a day late, but I still think it needs to be said that the best roommate ever, Leah, turned 24 yesterday!!!
Leah,
your friendship has been one of the very best things in my life this past year...you're not only the best roommate I could have asked for, but have become one of my dearest friends!! This world, "the cave", and my life is definitely better because you're in it!



Photobucket

Love ya, friend, and hope you have an amaaaaazing year 24!
...make a wish!

Photobucket

3 comments:

emilykate said...

I agree...she IS a great roommate and I hope 24 is amazing as well!

And that dessert looks awesome!

leah said...

thanks tam! :) i LOVE being your roommate :D

...the sneak peeks on your photo shoots, the anne of green gable quotes, eating popcorn, sitting in our 'spots' just surfing the web..;)

you're great!! love you much :)

(and yes-em, the dessert was aMAZing!

Heidi said...

Such a cute picture of Leah...she has the greatest smile and laugh! So fun having you in Bloomington and part of the family Leah! Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful year being 24!

Post a Comment