.

Search This Blog

Couple's Session {Sneak Peek} - Craig and Laura

These are my favorite shoots...the ones where I'm laughing...a lot!
Craig has a way of doing that.
I don't know which part of that morning was my favorite...
  • being introduced to Grandview Drive...
  • discovering a hidden gem called I Know You Like A Book bookstore...
  • sitting and drinking the best apple spiced chai tea I've ever had in my life...
  • or seeing all the flags line the streets of Peoria Heights in what had to be in preparation for Veteran's Day.
...No, wait.
I do know what my favorite part was
...seeing Craig crazy about his girl.
Yep, no doubt about it.

Craig is a friend whose been like a brother in a lot of ways...I think a lot of his friends could say that about him. So, when he asked if I was free to shoot him and his girlfriend Laura, I was honored.

(I should clarify before rumors fly that they are not engaged.)

I was anxious to get to meet Laura...and I adored her. There's an ease and honesty about her that I loved...I felt like I'd known her much longer than just a couple hours. She's someone that is very easy to call "my friend" after talking over one cup of coffee.

Craig, thanks for letting me take your pictures!!! You know, you ARE the popular one. :) Don't forget...there may be a modeling career in your future. I've got your number!


Laura, you were so fun to shoot...you made my job easy! I'm so glad that if you hold open a door for me at Ann Taylor Loft now, I'll know who you are! :) If you need anyone to eat some Janet's cakes with you, you know who to call!


Here are just a couple that caught my eye as I was looking through them yesterday!
Photobucket


Thanks so much to I Know You Like A Book for letting us shoot inside your adorable little store!
Photobucket

9 comments:

smw said...

very cute pictures. i love the setting.

Kasey said...

Such fun pictures, Tam! Thanks for the clarification. I was totally like, "that punk got engaged and didn't tell us" So happy for Craigers and his gal!!!

Jami said...

adorable pics and oh my goodness i want that spiced chai. it sounds so good! :) as always, you do an amazing job dear Tam!

Anonymous said...

i love these people! great job tam.

alison

heidi said...

Very cute pictures of a cute couple!

heidi said...

Very cute pictures of a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

А! You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found mainly people will consent with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.

Anonymous said...

Hey, possibly this post is not on topic but in any event, I have been browsing about your site and it looks really neat. It is easy to see I am creating a new blog and I am struggling to make it look great, and supply excellent subject matter. I have learned a lot here and I look forward to additional updates and will be returning.

Post a Comment