.

Search This Blog

Mike and Kenzie {Wedding} - Sneak Peek

Family and Friends...those are the two words that come to mind when I think of Mike and Kenzie's wedding day.  There was something so incredibly special about the people that surrounded this couple and the way in which Mike and Kenzie interacted with them.  I find that so much of the backstory is told through the personalities in the wedding party...and I absolutely loved this group.  Rebekah and I both commented on our way home as to what a great group of people it was and how we were touched by the love we sensed.  There's something very special about this bride and groom and it made so much sense as to why they are who they are when meeting their family and friends.
Kenzie was an extremely laid back bride...and made my day feel so calm...I think it's supposed to be the other way around ;).
Such a fun and unique cake!  I said to Rebekah, "It can be frustrating when there is such a cute wedding detail and I feel like I can't capture it!"...that's when she took my camera and captured it like the pro she is!
 Beautiful details!!!  
 A great shot of the first dance caught by Rebekah!


Mike and Kenzie...
You were an absolute delight.  What a special wedding you had and couple you are!  Thanks so much for allowing me into your day.  I loved shooting your day and working with you two!  Congratulations and MANY best wishes.

-TP

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

It's so fun to see the images!! It was a fun day shooting with you!!

Heidi said...

SO beautiful! Good job you two...such a great team!

Seth & Ang said...

awesome job you two :) it was so fun to be with you! thanks for all you did!!

Post a Comment