.

Search This Blog

Star-Studded Evening

This past Thursday, we planned a Bachelorette Party-Day for my cousin Tara, who will be getting married in a month.  The day for her included breakfast with her family, pedicures, pool day with her bridesmaids, and then the evening was a Hollywood Party planned by two of her bridesmaids.  

I didn't get pictures of the day, but I thought it would be fun to post what I got of the evening...

There was a walk of stars that led up to the house...



Here is the red carpet that led up to a step and repeat wall where all the guests got their pictures taken with the Bride-to-be!

Inside were such cute details that Holly-Rae and Ashley had come up with...these adorable cookies were de-lish!!  They were made by Brooke who has a cookie business called "The Cookie Jar"...I would highly recommend her for your next event! The stars were a real hit!

When it was decided that Holly-Rae and Ashley would be planning the evening part of the day, I knew it would be amazing!!! I keep telling Holly-Rae that she needs to go into party planning...you know with all her spare time as a mother of three! :)  I'd shoot pictures of her parties any day!!! These cupcakes were made by Holly-Rae...
"Golden Popcorn"...Should I be embarrassed to admit that I ate 2 boxes that night?!  The popcorn was made by Ashley...

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!
They were careful to put in details of Tara all throughout the night!!  And of course, on of my favorite subjects to shoot...Kait!

They had these adorable reels hanging by the windows! Sooo cute.

Probably one of my favorite details of the party...so if you looked out the back window, in the distance this sign was lit up! It actually looked like the real thing...I ended up walking out there to get this shot.  SOOOO CREATIVE!!!
From the outside looking in...

My beautiful cousin and Bride-to-be...

They had a director's chair for Tara to sit in while we watched a video we made of her fiance...
And of course, the gifts.

It was a really fun night as we got to celebrate the wonderful person that Tara is!!! Much love to you, Tara!!!

4 comments:

emilykate said...

Um...so fun!

Mindy said...

You did such a great job capturing all the details from the night! Those girls did a fabulous job planning it! SUCH a fun evening!!

Heidi said...

Fun times.

smw said...

that looks like an impressive event!

Post a Comment