.

Search This Blog

Warren and Rachel {Wedding} - Sneak Peek

Warren and Rachel...
I felt myself getting a little choked up during your vows...probably because you were.  I've shot several weddings by this point and each time I hear the couple say "I do", there's something that amazes me...what is it that gives someone the confidence to make such a lifelong promise?  The seriousness in that moment was felt as you promised your lives together in service to God...yeah, that's what...no...that's Who gives you the confidence...it was the evidence of Him in your lives that drew you to each other.  Thanks for letting me be a witness to that.  Warren, we've been "family friends" throughout my life, and it's exciting to see you get such a wonderful bride.  Much love to you both...

TP

3 comments:

vballsetter said...

Tami,
Thanks for taking the time to post so often. I love your stories and photos!
Happy Weekend
Anita

heidi said...

So happy for Warren...and his lovely bride!

smw said...

can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment