.

Search This Blog

Snow Day

Finally.  

I L-O-V-E...love snow!  It makes me giddy with delight!  If I had my way, we'd have snow for 8 months out of the year!! So, as others have been celebrating our 50 degree winter weather...I've found it rather depressing.  

When I woke up yesterday to see the flakes blowing in the wind, I could almost hear the angels sing! Ahhhhhh...at last!!

If you're like me and you work from home, you have to create your own snow days...which led me to sitting in my sister, Heidi's house, eating her signature chili soup with a homemade buttermilk biscuit.  Others look for excuses to stay in, but I look for reasons to go out!

Happy snowday to anyone who had one and here's to many more!!



4 comments:

leah said...

yum & fun! :)

sounds great...looks like you sent us a snow day...b/c that what we have today!

Julie said...

Yum! I came home from work and declared this is a perfect night for soup ... and potatoe soup it was. :)

-Julie

Rebekah said...

yummmy!! wish i could have joined you over there.

heidi said...

So fun to have you come over for some chili. Which you always talk up too much. :)

Post a Comment