.

Search This Blog

Drumroll Please....

"Done is better than perfect."

As a perfectionist in the worst way, you can only imagine how many times I've had to repeat this little pep-talk to myself as I've been rebuilding and re-tweaking my website and blog.  It's been a process that's been a long time coming, and is still in the process of being perfected.  However, I finally had to give myself a deadline, so after spending countless hours on it, and pulling a couple all-nighters, I'm excited to announce that Done TRULY is better than perfect.

So with that, Ladies + Gentlemen...I'm proud to present my updated website {www.tami-paige.com}:

Now, I realize that most of you aren't going to remember what my site previously looked like...I hardly remember at this point!  But trust me...it's a vast improvement. 

I think choosing which sessions to put in my galleries was the most difficult part since I would get so nostalgic looking at each wedding I've gotten to shoot...

This section will never seem perfect I'm certain...but while in Seattle, my friend Jenna, got some video clips of me.  Yikes.

And of course, one of my all-time favorite shots had to have a prominent place on the site. :)

Phew!! I can't even tell you how good it is to post it just so I can stop tweaking for at least a couple days!  Here's to reSTARting!!




12 comments:

Unknown said...

So proud of you! Love the site- you're fabulous tam, your skill ...and just you in general. Blessed to have such a creative and genuine friend! xx-Ash

Emilia Jane said...

OBSESSED with the silent video of you on your about page!!!

alisonsutter said...

eeeek! i love it. the video clip is amazing! love the dancing part. miss you friend!

Lauren said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! So so perfect. I absolutely love it!!!!

~Christy said...

LOVE IT Tami!!!! And love that video! :) Beautiful! Very clean and easy to navigate! :) Now... I need to get to updating mine! Eeps!

Amanda said...

Tami, the video is absolutely adorable!!! I love it! And I think clients will love it too! Congrats lady, it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

So great Tami! I love it all especially the movie of you-the dancing part is the best-i couldnt stop smiling, as I well remember you making fun of my moves or lack thereof. your talent never ceases to amaze me
from you very untech savvy friend
sunita

Christen Leigh said...

Looks great! :) Fun to see you this weekend--although it went so fast!

Rebekah said...

It looks really nice Tam! Look forward to seeing what it does for your business!

Jenna Kutcher said...

I am not sure if you are saying "yikes" to me shooting your video or you being in it, but it never fails to make me smile (and it seems like people are rather fond of it too!) i am beyond proud of you and so so so stinking blessed by you. you are amazing and done is so much better than perfect, because when it is done, you might find that it is so happens to be PERFECT.

Whitney Lane said...

I love it! It looks so friendly, happy, and YOU :D

Daish said...

Looks great, Tam! I love what you wrote in the "about me" section. Your work is pretty stinkin perfect. (Being a perfectionist is so tiring sometimes, huh? At least, that is how I feel about myself at times. I LOVE perfect things. :0)

Post a Comment