.

Search This Blog

Carmel and Cream {Engagement Sneak Peek}

If I could have taken a spoonful of that evening light and eaten it for dessert, it would have tasted like carmel and cream. The crisp air, the beautiful park, the fall colors, and a lot of laughter...I was spoiled. And I knew it.

I cannot wait to "properly" introduce Adam and Gretchen in the full post, but let me tell you, I drove up to that shoot having been awake for almost 30 hours, and I left there excited! I have the best job because I get to work with the best people. They have a way of doing that...an immediate comfort and ease. They made me wish I could hang out and just talk life. I loved it, and you can see it through the pictures.

Gretchen,
I was beyond honored when you asked me to take your engagement pictures...I knew that I'd simply have to make it work! I can't wait for you to see all the pictures...My camera adored you! Thanks, friend!
Adam,
you were hilarious and kept me laughing and energized! As I said, you're a natural! I'm so excited for you and Gretchen!



Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heidi said...

love the pictures! Looks like such a beautiful day and beautiful couple! keep up the great work Tam.

Tami said...

it was. they were. and thanks my dear!!! :)

Post a Comment